Sunday, October 1, 2017

Jesus Paid it All!

Day 1: Amazing fact about God I am pondering today:

   Jesus paid for all sin, for all man, for all time and in that purchase, redemption, He bought back everything we lost in the Garden of Eden giving us God’s grace, mercy, forgiveness, goodness and love. In this love God chose us before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame. He delivered us from sin, disease, sickness, stress, fear, torment, unforgiveness, strife, addiction, lack and total deliverance from all of the works of, Satan. We are redeemed and free- spirit, soul and body!   He made us His righteousness through the self-sacrifice of His Son, Jesus. We are complete and raised up together with Jesus in heavenly places. 

   Jesus’ love has provided us with everything we need. We inherited everything good there is because of His amazing gift on the cross. The cross that was ours, He gladly hung on and viewed us as His joy to redeem back into a right relationship with God.

Revelation 19:13-14
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.

   Those verses in Revelation 19 are in the middle of a power packed passage! I want to comment on those two verses only here. There is going to be a final war in which Jesus again is finally and totally victorious. However, that war has not taken place as yet in that passage. The armies in Heaven that have no blood on their garments are the glorified saints already in Heaven. The church, those on earth when Jesus returns on the white horse He is on in verse 13, will immediately meet Jesus and those returning saints in triumph! That robe dipped in blood is not from war... it is from the cross! Jesus’ death on the cross and His resurrection out of the tomb were when the battle for us was one! From that moment on, those believing Jesus is Savior and confessing that for their life are totally restored, forgiven, whole, and accepted into a right relationship with God. The thing I marvel at is that even in the end... Jesus paid for me, entirely, and I am now free and have all the inheritance of God’s blessing!

Amazing fact about God I am pondering today:

Jesus. Paid. It. ALL! out of love for me, and for you. I did nothing to deserve this love, or gift and blessing of that love, and I can do nothing to lose it. Jesus. Paid. It ALL!

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.  Galatians 2:20









No comments: