Thursday, May 1, 2008

Across the Pond


This morning I made a great little discovery. Well, actually my husband made it sometime last night after I had gone to bed and emailed me the link. Nevertheless, it is a great find. :-) Thanks, Jon! I will say right up front, I typically scan through an entire blog before I set it as a link in my "Blogs I Read" sidebar. I did not do that with this one. I highly doubt there is anything questionable or objectionable, or particularly controversial on this blog. The reason I have set it in my side bar is the basic purpose and content the writer pens. Stephanie Fosnight, has "...left her job as a Pioneer Press reporter in September to spend a year volunteering in Nottingham, England." For those of you that know me, you know she is living a life I ponder often. So, I will be following her blog over these next months. You may visit or follow her journey at, Across the Pond.

Follow your dreams!

No comments: