Sunday, May 4, 2008

Meet, Miss Jean.


I am adding another blog to my sidebar this morning. I was so excited when I discovered her through Honest to Ya~Ya. I'd like you to meet Miss Jean, at In The Garden with Miss Jean. Miss Jean, has an adorable Scottish Terrier puppy named, Maggie. I was hooked immediately. But, the list goes on. She lists as favorite movies Calendar Girls and Fried Green Tomatoes. I thought that was interesting, as I don't come across that any more often than I do someone blogging about their Scottie. She also listed a few more of my favorites like Bourne Series, French Kiss, Hope Floats and While You Were Sleeping. She likes gardening, bees and the color pink. Shes' in! I am looking forward to following her garden, grandchildren, Maggie and her beautiful quilting. Pop over and see her, it's a lovely blog.

Be blessed!

5 comments:

Kim said...

A lovely blog. Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoy Miss Jean!
And I see that you have your comment slogan changed...Good job!!

Have a great day!☺

Unknown said...

Thanks Teresa, I will go visit. Thinking about you now the madness looms so close!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Thanks for the blog suggestion.

I love Hope Floats!

Barbara said...

Just wondering if you have moved yet?
Had a look at 'Across the Pond' and left some info. being asked for.