Sunday, September 27, 2009

Summer is over...

although here in Oklahoma, there are days that still hit the 90's, like today when the mercury easily hit the low 90's. Oklahoma, has much to offer, but I think I have come to the conclusion, I am a colder weather girl. I like and miss the snow. Anyway, technically summer is over and here is a my offering to its close. Like everything else I have no business eating, I will take this to work in the morning.


As always, click piccies to enlarge if you like.



Front





Back

The cake is dark chocolate filled with cappuccino crème and frosted with vanilla buttercream. I am thinking about calling this combination, Cappuccino Cocoa Cake.

Needless to say, this post will not be getting the Healthy Eating or Nutrition label.

Autumn is here!!! My favorite time of year!!! I will be doing something for the office to express that, soon. Stay tuned. :-)





5 comments:

Kim said...

That cake looks wonderful, Teresa! Excellent job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said...

Teresa, did you get my email?

Barbara said...

Are you not blogging anymore Teresa?

Teresa said...

Barbara,

How funny that you sent me this today. I am in the middle of writing something to post, today. Yes, I want to and will be blogging. I really appreciate you asking me. Thank you. I will wrap up what I started a little while ago when my daughter leaves to go home. I had to stop, but I will be posting. How incredible that you sent me this just now.

Much love,
Teresa