Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blessing for your Birthdays

I actually made this card last year but thought today would be a great day to post it. Today is my granddaughter's birthday, and it would have been my mom's 78th birthday. Happy birthday, Sweetie! I miss you, Mom. That particular granddaughter and her great grandmother were very close and I know she still thinks about her. Tomorrow is my son~in~love's birthday, 30 years young he will be! And last but not least, Thursday is my dear friend Kim's birthday. Happy Birthday, Kim!!  I love all of you!



Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy...,   and I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:3-4a, 6




4 comments:

Kim said...

Awww, thanks, my friend!

Kim said...

Duh, I had meant to comment on your card and forgot!

I love the way you used your punched piece across the card, and the dog image is so cute! Is that one whole image or did you put more than one together? It looks like one. Love the sparkles and is the dog fuzzy?

Nice work, my dear!

Teresa said...

Thank you, Kim. As you can imagine I really like the stamp set. There are five pieces to that dog scene. Scottie, string, wagon, gift and balloon. I stamped the balloon twice and the string three times. I tried to make the Scottie look a little more real by adjusting the pressure of my marker. Since I can not seem to remember or find a way to link the Scottie set on here I will just tell you, it is Stampin' Up 120504, Friends Fur-Ever clear mount set. REALLY cute set!

Kim said...

Kewl! I haven't gotten any of the SU clear sets yet. I do like clear sets. So much easier to place where you want it. Thanks for the info!