Friday, July 6, 2007

A great find... America, Bless God.


A few years ago, sometime after 9-11, when I was becoming discouraged with the slogan, "God, Bless America", I put in a Google search for, "America, Bless God". I found nothing. Nothing. I was a little surprised. The lack of anything for that search caused me to wonder if I shouldn't start making bumper stickers. In fact, I found a website that made it very easy to do that. My husband has access to all sorts of marketing/printing media types of things. My mind was a rolling. But, life was full at that time and a little hectic, so the notion got lost in the cracks of everyday stuff.

Update: I put that Google search in today and I was very excited to find...... plenty. My favorite (not that I looked at them all), but my absolute favorite is now the newest link on my list of "Great Links". I have read every page of this site and I believe with all of everything that is in me that it's message is accurate, timely, relevant and mostly.. The Truth! I would encourage you to take a look at it. The site is not too huge so I won't put a link here for their "purpose". It's easy enough to go to that when you are on the site.

Isaiah 29:13 says that, "And so the Lord says, "These people say they are mine. They honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. And their worship of me is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote." I think this is how America as a whole has become. I know there are many that really press in and seek God. There are many that are honoring Him with their hearts in everyday life and decisions. But the morality of this country is not where it could and quite honestly needs to be. I think well intentions go behind the signs that say, "God, Bless America." But the obedience and seeking God daily is maybe not there. Am I being judgemental? No. My heart is so broken over this and I want so much to see this nation, be a people called by God's name, humble itself, pray and seek God's face, turn from the wickedness of it's ways so that God will hear us in Heaven, forgive our sins and restore our land. And, call me crazy... I think that will happen. I believing and holding out for just that.

Well anyway, here is the web site I found and have so gladly added to my "Great Links". I hope you visit it and enjoy your time there. You will just never believe the name of the web site.

www.AmericaBlessGod.com Kinda cool beans, heh?? :-)

Blessings all around!!!!!!

No comments: