Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Handbag Hoot!

Yesterday, Sarah over at BritGal, began an "Handbag of the Day" feature on her blog. She faced one of those little chores we often avoid and wish we hadn't, she tidied her handbag wardrobe and cleaned each one out. Realizing she had 41 bags and being 41 years young, she felt there was some significance there. So, for the next 41 days she will be featuring one bag a day, giving each a proper name and the story behind each treasured possession. I have seen some really wonderful and fun things on blogs, but this is so creative and I know will be so much fun that I have called this post, Handbag Hoot! I won't miss one of these I can assure you. You can click here to go to the very beginning of this journey. Sarah has already posted her first bag, Fleur, so you might want to get over there and get started.

Have a hoot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was over at the CSO blogroll this morning to see if they had added me yet and kind of scrolling down and happened across the name of your blog so I mosied on over.
(I really like it btw!)
I see you already read one of my favorite gals...she is a hoot. I love her Brit word of the day and now we get to see 41 hand bags!!
I just love the creativity of bloggers!

Nice to meet ya and come on and see me any old time!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry CWO (Christian Women online) geesh I need to read before I hit publish any more...must be these stinkin' tri-focals...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Teresa - Hi and thanks for joining my reading challenge! I just sent you an invitation to the new blog. Looking forward to seeing your list of books.

Barbara said...

I am so glad that I have an annual declutter. I do like bags of all kinds but I do get bored with them too.