Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Card Cubby and a Card.. finally.

While we were in our rent house for 11 months I believe I made only one card, and that was almost a full year ago. I simply did not have my stamps, ink, paper and tools accessible. I did manage in this down time recovering from surgery to get my stamps, ink, paper and tools organized and put away so as to be accessible. Yay!!



















Seaside Sketches stamp set by Stampin' Up is one of my favorites. So... after placing everything away in its appointed cubby... I did not resist the temptation to throw a card together. Wow!!!! did it feel good to sit down and do that! The photo is not great being a little fuzzie and jaded with shadow... but here it is just the same. I will go back to work within the week, but now at least I can put a card together if I want to. Big hurdle cleared!




6 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely! Not only practical and handy, but so pretty, too!

Your card is also lovely! I see lots of Cuttlebug action going on there!

Teresa said...

Thank you, Kim. I really wanted to use the oval Nestabilites on that image and scrap the hand made squares. Oh well, it did not take me long to get a 50% off coupon for the Cuttlebug... so they will come. Hum... Christmas and a birthday are upcoming as well. :-)

Denise said...

That is so lovely.

Barbara said...

I do hope the surgery was not too serious.

Sounds like you moved into a great neighbourhood Teresa.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.