Thursday, August 7, 2008

From Cheese Curds, to Cheese Cake.

Yesterday morning, Brett Favre left the Lambeau field for the last time as a Packer, because last night Green Bay traded him to the New York Jets. I am not crying, but if I let myself go a just a little I'd be looking for every stinkin' box of facial tissue in the house. Well, I am and always will be a Packer's fan, and I will be wearing my green and gold attire throughout the season, but... I may be wearing it watching some Jets football games. My head is with Green Bay, me wittle heart is with what will always be #4 to me, Brett. So, if you think you would like to read about this, here is an article you can read. What this article lacks in happy news, it certainly made up for in photos. I have more to post today, and this is not one of my favorite posts, so...............

1 comment:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Teresa, it will be very strange, indeed, to watch the Packers play without Brett Favre. You know, we fans were very spoiled by having the same lovable QB for so many years! I think he was with the Packers for around 16 years. Can that be possible??? Lucky us. It will be an adjustment but , like you, I'm a Packers fan. I'll be following the Jets this season too. i wish him the best. I love the title of your post :~D