Monday, April 9, 2007

Super Sketch Sunday Challenge #10


Even with having family in for Easter, Amy got Super Sketch Sunday Challenge #10 out for us. I love having these layouts to look forward to. Having someone else design a layout for me to fashion a card after is such a nice stretch. I noticed my cards were all starting to look somewhat similar. This sketch is actually a pocket card. The personalized bit is on the tab that slides out from the pocket by the hat. If you click the link to Amy's challenge, you can really see how nice this sketch is. I am not as thrilled with the outcome of my card for this week's challenge as I'd like to be, but it is pink and certainly there is some redemption in that, right? Well, at least it should look pretty nice with the blog banner :-).

Stamps: SU I Like Your Style
CS: Hot & Light Bright Pink, White
Designer Paper: Making Memories Black Polka Dot
Inks: Color Box Black & Orchid
Chalk: SU Pixie Pink
This & that: Pink flower brads, Pink polka dot satin ribbon, SU Dazzling Diamonds

More later... gotta do life (make dinner)

No comments: