Monday, April 2, 2007

Super Sketch Sunday Challenge #9


This week's challenge was interesting because of the small and circular space to put the sentiment. I really enjoyed this one. It must be the Spring weather.. rain, and seeing Daffodils, Lavender, Lilacs and Peonies sprouting and blooming in my yard that influenced this card. Whatever it was, I love the happy colors on this paper and the promise of Spring...... Summer. I have no idea who will be getting this one. I'll just stash it and no doubt there will be an occasion to pull it out, personalize it and send it. Thanks, Amy! I am looking forward to SSS #10.

Stamps: SU Send a Celebration, SU Happy Harmony
CS: Turquoise, Lime Green & White, the Paper Studio: Bright Medium Flowers & Linen Stripe
Inks: Color Box Cyan & Antique Pewter
Water Color Pencils: SU Yellow, Pink & Blue, Faber-Castell Orange #115, Prismacolor Spring Green
Markers: SU Pink Passion & Only Orange
This & that: Turquoise Ribbon, SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gorgeous! So cheerful! Love it!