Monday, April 23, 2007

Super Sketch Sunday Challenge #11 Catching up - 2.



In the midst of making sympathy cards, I had the happy opportunity to make a baby card. Paradoxes. I must confess, baby cards are not cards I normally like to make. Not sure why. I just never enjoy them as much as other types of cards I guess. Anyway, Tuesday of last week our Pastor and his wife became grandparents for the first time. I’m not sure their feet will hit the ground much before Christmas. So........... guess what type of card I did for Amy’s SSS#11? And, I gotta tell ya, I truly and totally enjoyed it!

Stamps: katie & co. “Precious”, Inkadinkado “It’s a Boy”
CS: The Paper Company “Cool Metalic Cover.. Bluebell”, Lilac & White CS
Designer Paper: Paper Pizazz “Winter Dots” & “Blue/Green/Purple Stripes
Inks: Color Box Royal Blue & Sky Blue
Pencils: Prismcolor Lilac, SU Medium Blue & Gray
This & that: Light blue satin ribbon, SU Dazzling Diamonds
And a whole lot of love!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...love the colors and all those circles!